Less than 1/1,000,000 error rate of transmission.
High-resolution Color LCD, with 38,720 pixels.
- 32-bit Advanced Microprocessor, operating at 60MHz. This powerful Microprocessor enables real time data acquisition, intelligent data processing, and data compression. A total of 5 microprocessors are within the IDEEA System to perform dedicated tasks. They also provide plenty of room for future use.
- Both RAM and flash memories are provided for fast data access and permanent data recording. Data is retained when the power is out and battery is exhausted.
- Storage Capacity
- When IDEEA® Recorder is used for normal storage of gait analysis parameters and activities of daily living (ADL), it stores 21 data points per row and 64 rows per second for approximately 7 days: A minimum of 21 data points x 64 rows x 3600 seconds x 48hrs = 232,243,200 data points can be stored. On average, it stores >1000MB of data.
- Communication with PC
- Through a USB Port(2.0 or 3.0)with dedicated high-speed software on both ends to enable extremely fast and reliable data transfer. Interfacing cable and software packs for IDEEA is provided to make it possible for in-depth studies of daily physical activities and portable gait analysis on 24-hr basis.
- Eight sets of sensors, each being able to measure angles of body segments and movement (acceleration) in 3 orthogonal directions. Sensors of extremities send data wirelessly to facilitate motion during activity and sports. Data of 21 channels are visible for portable gait analysis and daily functional movement analysis.
- Power and Battery
- Power minimization has been the core to IDEEA design in the last 15 years. Sample rates ranges from 256Hz down to 1Hz for various signals. Current consumption is extremely low (~10mA total). When charged, the battery lasts 60 hours or longer.
- Size and Weight
- IDEEA® MainRecorder
- Size: 7.8 x 5.5 x1.9 = 79 cm3
Weight: 150 gram, including battery and sensors
- Size: approximately 18mm x 15mm x 2.9mm, size of a nickel.
Weight: approximately 2 grams, weight of a penny.